**SCHEDULING DECEMBER 2, 2017**
**I do not transport for private party adoptions.
IF PICTURES/INFORMATION FOR ALL PASSENGERS IS NOT SUPPLIED,
RUN WILL BE DELAYED (*if already posted ~ it will be postponed)NOTICE TO SENDERS & RECEIVERS:
Because of a shortage of active volunteers, I will be limiting my runs per weekend to 2, beginning with the weekend of July 8th. I have already suspended screening of new rescues. I have to further scale things back by limiting the number of runs going. Because I can no longer access outside email at work, my nights have been consumed with nothing but transport work. In addition, I’ve had to monitor runs every weekend for almost 2 months. I can’t keep going at that level. In order to make sure I don’t burn out, something has to give. In this case, it’s the number of runs moving.
You can apply for screening here.
Transport requests must be received by noon, 7 days prior to preferred transport date (regardless of what date is listed above!).
Transports are first come first serve based on a completed request. There is a maximum of 3 dogs per transport (only exceptions ~ small dogs and litters). A completed request includes all items below and a picture of each passenger. Additionally, senders are responsible for driving leg one or getting the dog(s) to a major interstate (only exception is when leaving from a boarding facility) and receivers are responsible for driving the final leg or getting the dog(s) from a major interstate (no exceptions). Please refer to the transport prep checklist for mandatory items required for transport. It is ultimately the responsibility of the receiving rescue to provide the mandatory leashes and collars or provide payment to sender to acquire them.
(1) I require one person to communicate from the sender, one person to communicate from the receiver – I do not have time to participate in mass emails among a list of parties.
(2) I schedule runs one week in advance, minimum, unless there is a life or death situation.
(3) I do not move dogs directly from the shelter unless there is a life or death situation with no foster/boarding available in that area.
(4) I do not accept pieces and parts of info, please check your submission before sending.
(5) Due to the volume of requests I receive daily, completed submissions are given priority.
(6) Incomplete requests are returned as such. Everything you need to complete a request is on this website and easily available for your review under “rescues”.
(7) Please make sure your submission is correct. I suggest all parties communicate prior to submitting the form. If the dogs are located anywhere other than the given start point, or if the time for start is incorrect/inaccurate, your transport will be postponed to the next available weekend – no exceptions.